What would you do:
- Review and improve our application for the iOS platform.
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements and use cases and translate them pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
- Integrate with our backend services (JSON, XML, etc.) to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that is super-fast for end users.
- Own end-to-end product modules/features from requirement to going live.
- Design and review code, troubleshoot and act as a consultant to team members on technical matters.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- 5+ years of iOS application development, with solid experience of Swift, I/O, collections, algorithms and well-known application frameworks.
- Excellent understanding of the full mobile development life cycle. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions. Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
- Experience in application development and publishing.
- Experience developing location aware applications – big advantage
- Experience working with source control tools such as SVN, Git.
- Experience working in a Linux-based environment
- Ability to work well in a team and communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment